Your First Visit
If you have not recieved your online patient portal registration please call our office prior to your appointment. All your intake and medical history information can be gathered via the portal. This process is designed to allow you to accurately tell us about you in the comfort and safety of your own home.
- Bring your Insurance card, your prescription, and any other necessary referral information.
- Please expect to pay any co-pays at the time of service.
- Wear comfortable loose clothing that will allow easy access to your injury site.
What to expect:
- Your first visit begins with an evaluation of your medical history, as well as other important factors related to your injury.
- Your physical therapist will then use these findings to develop a comprehensive treatment program.
- Based on your individually-tailored treatment program, your Physical Therapist will discuss with you the best options to achieve your long-term goals.
Our cancellation and rescheduling policy:
We kindly request a 24-hour appointment cancellation notice. If you need to reschedule an appointment on short notice, we will make every effort to accommodate your needs.