Please plan to arrive 20 minutes prior to your first appointment. This will allow time to register and fill out a medical history form.
- Bring your Insurance card, your prescription, and any other necessary referral information.
- Please expect to pay any co-pays at the time of service.
- Wear comfortable loose clothing that will allow easy access to your injury site.
What to expect:
- Your first visit begins with an evaluation of your entire medical history, muscle strength, flexibility, as well as other important factors related to your injury.
- Your physical therapist will then use these findings to develop a comprehensive treatment program.
- Based on your individually-tailored treatment program, your Physical Therapist will discuss with you how often you will need to attend physical therapy to achieve your long-term goals.
Our cancellation and rescheduling policy:
We kindly request a 24-hour appointment cancellation notice. If you need to reschedule an appointment on short notice, we will make every effort to accommodate your needs. Hours of operation: Monday through Thursday, 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. Friday: 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Special appointment times can be arranged.