A breakthrough way to break down scar tissue.
We believe that every patient should have access to the very best physical therapy techniques. That's why we stay up to speed with the latest clinical research and explore new ways of getting even better results for our patients.
The Graston Technique is a form of instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization that enables physical therapists to effectively identify and breakdown scar tissue and mechanical restrictions within soft tissues. The technique utilizes specially designed steel instruments, combined with stretches and exercises, to achieve superior outcomes. It is used to treat a number of tendon disorders, mobilize scar tissue and reduce edema. Blue Hills Sports & Spine Rehabilitation has Graston trained physical therapists at our locations in Boston, Braintree, Weymouth and Plymouth.
The following clinicians are Graston Technique trained:
- Erik Holmes, MSPT, Boston office
- Elizabeth Vazquez, PTA Boston office
- Kristen DeStefano, PT, DPT Boston Office
- Michelle Danley, PT, DPT Boston Office
- Katie Foley Ferrari, MSPT, Braintree office
- Michael Vacon,PT, Braintree office
- Jennifer Giuliano, MSPT, Braintree office
- Heather Edwards, PTA, Braintree office
- Stepanie Costa, PTA, Braintree office
- Christine Cormier, MSPT, Weymouth office
- Nathan Magnusson,PT, DPT Weymouth office
- Dave Mansfield, MSPT, CSCS, Braintree office
- John Jones, MSPT, Plymouth office
- Jennifer Knowles, MSPT, Plymouth office
- Flo MacDonald, PTA, Plymouth office
- Rich Kenney, PT, DPT, Plymouth office
Consult these clinicians to learn more. For a detailed video and additional information, visit GrastonTechnique.com.